- 28 juin 2018
Born in Turin, 1958.
Master degree in Architecture at the Politecnico di Torino, 1984
1987-2012: Fiat Group’s real estate companies as urban planning manager, project manager, asset manager.
From 2012 to date free lance architect.
Founder of REbus, 2018.
– Implementation of the urban transformation of Florence Novoli
– Realization of the Athlets’ Village for the Alpine Skiing World Championships 1997 in Sestriere
– Transformation of the Iveco Pegaso former industrial area in Madrid
– Transformation of the Fiat Avio area in Lingotto, Turin
– Lingotto complex Asset Manager, Turin
– REAM SGR Fund general management for special projects, Turin and Milan